December 19, 2019
- Auto instrumentation is enabled by default.
December 12, 2019
- User agent is now sent as http header in ingest
December 03, 2019
- Added support for CI: Travis, Jenkins, Gitlab, AppVeyor, Azure Pipelines, Bitbucket pipelines, GitHub and TeamCity.
- Support for DSN.
- Send dependencies as agent metadata.
- The agent is now resilient to missing configuration.
- Update test suite and test name.
- Improve the distribution of the package.
- All jest test status are now supported.
- Missing spans in cypress due to race conditions should now appear.
November 28, 2019
- Improve Node.js automatic instrumentation.
November 27, 2019
- Add support for global exceptions in jest.
- Add support for global click events.
- Better ingest management.
- Better automatic instrumentation.
- Errored spans are now sending
error=trueas span tag.
November 26, 2019
- Add support for node js libraries:
- Add support for
console: console logs now appear as span events.
- Add support for
fetchin ui tests: they now appear as new spans.
- Timing is now correctly calculated for tests shorter than 1ms.
- Better calculation and higher resolution in time calculations for start times and durations.
- The automatic instrumentation is now done through a jest
testRunnerinstead of a
November 20, 2019
- Support for
- Improve time resolution in test duration.
October 31, 2019
- Add request type for http requests.
- Control http aborts.
- Send incomplete http spans as
incompletefor easier debugging.
October 16, 2019
- Redacted http headers are now case insensitive.
- No unnecessary json stringify on strings.
fetchinstrumentation in cypress is more robust.
- Better Formatting Of HTTP Payloads.
September 16, 2019
- Add support for Jest.
- Add support for Cypress.