Scope Python Agent v0.3.16
February 27, 2020
- Test code should now be displayed correctly for
Scope Python Agent v0.3.15
February 26, 2020
- Add maximum size of ingest payloads.
Scope Python Agent v0.3.14
February 19, 2020
- Fix logic in Database statement values configuration.
- Fix logic in HTTP headers to show configuration.
- Ingest now times out to avoid deadlocks.
- Global tracer can be configured through
Scope Python Agent v0.3.13
February 06, 2020
- Support for BuildKite
- GitHub build links are now correctly shown.
Scope Python Agent v0.3.12
January 31, 2020
- The link to the test results is not incorrectly shown when no tests have been found.
Scope Python Agent v0.3.11
January 28, 2020
- A link to the test results is shown in the console after your tests are run.
- It is now possible to configure whether to show DB statements in the span metadata.
- It is now possible to add custom headers in your HTTP instrumentation.
psycopg2instrumentation has been updated with more metadata.
Scope Python Agent v0.3.10
January 20, 2020
- Fix wrong repository url for GitHub Actions.
- Fix wrong initialisation of agent for runtime instrumentation.
Scope Python Agent v0.3.9
January 17, 2020
- Add support for pytest-benchmark
- Instrumentation of HTTP headers and payloads.
testingmetadata to distinguish runtime and testing implementation.
- Add project dependencies to the agent metadata.
- Add support for adding arbitrary metadata to the agent.
Scope Python Agent v0.3.8
December 19, 2019
- Autoinstrumentation is now active by default
Scope Python Agent v0.3.7
December 18, 2019
- Instrumentation for Uvicorn (ASGI server).
- Add support for
- Remove error state (now only fail).
- Add support for more CIs: AppVeyor, Azure Pipelines, Bitbucket pipelines, GitHub and TeamCity.
Scope Python Agent v0.3.6
October 09, 2019
- The agent now reports the
- By default, the API endpoint is now set to
- The instrumentation now reports directly to the Scope tracer, but it can be configured to report to any OpenTracing-compatible tracer programmatically.
- The Scope tracer will now not be automatically configured as OpenTracing's global tracer, but can still be set manually if desired.
- Fixed a bug where some CLI flags were not being parsed properly
- Fixed support for process forking after the agent has been initialized
Scope Python Agent v0.3.5
September 10, 2019
- Allow installing the agent in code without passing any config (and use autodetection).
- Added support for Django and Flask.
- Dropped compatibility with Python 3.4.
- Flush span/event buffer if not empty every second regardless of healthcheck period (testing mode).
- Ensure health checks are sent even if no spans are generated.
- Log messages with level "ERROR" are now correctly marked as events of type "log".
- Fixed dry run behaviour.
- Fixed a compatibility issue when using the agent in conjunction with the Sentry SDK.
Scope Python Agent v0.3.4
August 09, 2019
- Support for the local development feature of Scope.
- Autodetect git information when using installation of the agent via code.
- Add flags to activate/deactivate autodetection of git information, testing mode, global tracer setup and autoinstrumentation.
- Events now have information about the source code line where they were generated.
- HTTP client and server spans that have a status code of 4xx or 5xx are marked with
error = True.
- Spans with uncaught exceptions are marked with
error = True.
- Use MessagePack serialization when sending data to the backend.
- Test code end line number is now properly calculated.
Scope Python Agent v0.3.3
May 07, 2019
- Autodetect git information for TravisCI and GitLab CI.
- Send structured stacktraces to Scope.
extralogging attributes as event metadata fields.
Scope Python Agent v0.3.2
April 17, 2019
- Agent will now ensure that messages are sent continuously to the backend for it to detect running state.
test.codeattribute for skipped tests
- Fixed passing
Scope Python Agent v0.3.1
April 02, 2019
- PostgreSQL (
psycopg2) automatic instrumentation
- Properly report platform version on the
- Force tag values to be of an opentracing-compatible type.
- Allow any type that is JSON-serializable for event field values.
- Fixed WSGI instrumentation when using a
Scope Python Agent v0.3.0
March 20, 2019
- Add required
- Autodetect commit, repository and source root path information for CircleCI and Jenkins providers
- Added custom user agent header when sending data to Scope
Scope Python Agent v0.2.0
March 08, 2019
Initial agent version