Scope For Chrome v0.3.5
November 11, 2019
- Update scope logo
Scope For Chrome v0.3.4
November 05, 2019
- You will now see http spans for navigation requests (when you visit a webpage or
- Add manifest.json permissions to allow monitoring of web requests.
- Polished styling.
- Now user events should never be logged more than once under any circumstances.
- Scope instance is correctly updated when changing it in the native app.
- Objects are now correctly recorded as event message in
Scope For Chrome v0.3.3
October 23, 2019
- Test status is reset when discarding or starting a new recording.
- Minor bugs fixed in instrumentation.
- If there is no native app connectivity, an error is shown.
Scope For Chrome v0.3.2
October 16, 2019
- Default test name now appears when opening the popup.
- Url change event with origin and destination url.
- Parse xhr headers to send an object, not a string.
- Protect against empty tab.
- Only apply open tracing headers if no CORS is required.
- Fix onreadystate monkey patching in XHR.
- Fix page reloads.
- Remove hostname from agent metadata.
- Append scripts on head instead of body (more robust).
- Relative urls are managed.